The 2018-2019 scholarship application cycle is now open. Applications must be postmarked or submitted online by Friday, October 26, 2018.
The Foundation will award approximately $15,000 in scholarships this year. Typical awards range from $1000-$2500.
2. Secure a letter of recommendation, to be submitted separately via email (email@example.com) or postal mail
3. Complete your application. Submit it one of two ways:
Minnesota Professional Engineers Foundation (MPEF)
c/o Minnesota Professional Engineers Foundation (MnSPE)
880 Blue Gentian Road #170
Eagan, MN 55121
4. Winners will be notified in December
Applicants must be:
- Full-time undergraduate students
- Enrolled in an ABET-accredited engineering program at a college or university in the state of Minnesota
- Sophomore status or above for the current school year (seniors graduating in the spring of 2019 are eligible)
Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, essay and personal statement, work and volunteer experience, and a letter of recommendation.
Qualifying engineering programs
Engineering programs at the following Minnesota schools are ABET-accredited:
- Iron Range Engineering
- Twin Cities Engineering
- University of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota-Duluth
- University of St. Thomas
- Minnesota State University Mankato
- St. Cloud State University
- Winona State University
We hold a scholarship competition each year. Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media for updates.
Our Scholarship Committee is here to assist you. Contact us with questions.