The 2018-2019 scholarship application cycle is now closed. Please check back in fall 2019 to apply for the next cycle.
Applicants must be:
- Full-time undergraduate students
- Enrolled in an ABET-accredited engineering program at a college or university in the state of Minnesota
- Sophomore status or above for the current school year (seniors graduating in the spring of 2019 are eligible)
We award scholarships based on academic achievement, an essay and personal statement, work and volunteer experience, and a letter of recommendation.
These Minnesota-based Engineering programs are ABET-accredited:
- Iron Range Engineering
- Twin Cities Engineering
- University of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota-Duluth
- University of St. Thomas
- Minnesota State University Mankato
- St. Cloud State University
- Winona State University
We hold a scholarship competition each year. Subscribe to our newsletter and follow MPEF on social media for updates.
Contact our Scholarship Committee. We’re here to assist you.